- With this form SECURITYMADEIN.LU collects personal information such as: name, surname, company or affiliation, address.
- The Processing Controller of the data you provide is SECURITYMADEIN.LU, 16 boulevard d’Avranches L-1160 Luxembourg.
- We inform you that, pursuant to EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”), SECURITYMADEIN.LU will process your name, surname, company or affiliation address and email address for the purposes of organizing and participating in the above event.
- The data will be stored for the strictly necessary time to fulfill the above-mentioned purposes and in any case for no longer than one year. For free events, data will be stored for no longer than one year. For events when invoice is issued (including the no-show fee), data will be retained for the time required by the national law and for no longer than ten years.
- The processing of personal data will be carried out by electronic means observing the rules and good practices on the protection of personal data.
- Your personal data will be processed by SECURITYMADEIN.LU staff who is involved in the organization of the event and who manages the form. The data will not be disclosed or transferred to any third party, unless this is necessary to ensure your participation in the activities specifically requested by you.
You can exercise the rights provided by articles 15 and the following of the GDPR contacting the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. In particular, you have the right to access your personal data, to obtain the updating, the adjustment and the erasure of the personal data and you can exercise the rights to restrict and to object the processing. Furthermore, you can withdraw your consent at any time, by sending an email to email@example.com. and, whether you think that the processing violates the rules on the protection of personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.