The 2018 Luxembourg Internet Days event, in keeping with its trend for always selecting hot topics for the ICT sector, will focus on :
- Network Security & Monitoring, on Nov. 13 and
- Cloud Security and Access, on Nov. 14 As usual, this event will include speakers of the highest standard, interactive debates, a 50-booth exposition area, numerous network opportunities and focused workshops led by sector experts.
9:30am - 4:00pm
Network monitoring and security are key elements in all IT infrastructures when you have business-critical IT services to supply to your internal or external customers.
The following topics will be addressed during the Luxembourg Internet Days 2018 in order to help you choose the right tools, protocols, standards, etc :
- Network traffic analysis,
- Network performance monitoring,
- DDoS Detection & Mitigation,
- Identifying security incidents,
- Identify process behavior deviations,
- Detect software vulnerabilities,
- Monitoring and security tools.
Network data is big data:
- Network data is big data coming from IT devices supplying a lot of information in NetFlow, sFlow, SNMP, IPFIX, J-Flow, etc. protocols.
- How can I use these data to analyse my traffic in order detect problems and security incidents?
- A lot of network monitoring products are available on the market, how to choose the most appropriate one?
- Can these tools help me with early detection of attacks?
Questions to be answered and problems to be solved:
- Is a Firewall enough to protect my network?
- Do I really need to analyse all these logs in order to protect my IT infrastructure?
- Are SaaS networking monitoring services a solution for my company?
- How do I keep my services up and running in case of an attack?
- An open and free to access workshop given by security made in Lëtzebuerg will help you sort it all.
Cloud is rich with promises: business agility, lower cost of ownership, flexibility to scale up or down quickly… It can also turn to a new threat in a blue sky when appropriate security measures haven’t been adopted upstream.
To get more about how to counteract the major Cloud security risks and keep serene and safe within the Cloud, join the Luxembourg Internet Days on November 14, 2018!
Get answers to questions such as:
- How to make sure Cloud applications deliver corporate data anywhere, securely and efficiently?
- What are the real benefits of Cloud with regards to my own business model?
- How to choose between private, hybrid or public Cloud?
- What are the main threats and opportunities with the Cloud?
- Does safe connectivity for the Cloud exist?
- To what extend can the financial sector benefit from the Cloud opportunity?
- What is the next step with GDPR?
Discover the open and free to access workshops that will help you sort it all about
“Cybersecurity: Opportunities, Threats and Challenges”
Workshop – 120 min 11:00am - 1:00pm
Find out how the financial sector take full advantage of Cloud based solutions
“SMEs and GDPR: How to handle your new obligations?”
Workshop – 60 min 2:30pm - 3:30 pm
Since the entry into force of the GDPR, most companies are in the midst of trying to get compliant. As the potential sanctions and the new obligations under the GDPR apply irrespective of the size of the company, some of the elements that need to be implemented may seem quite challenging for SMEs in terms of financial means but also time management and available workforce.
We will provide SMEs with some guidelines and tips in order to reach an appropriate level of compliance.
Join the Luxembourg Internet Days to keep rich benefits and growing opportunities from your corporate Cloud experiences. Listen to sector experts, leverage sharing of experiences, participate to open panel discussions, visit the expo area and discuss with the 50-exhibitors in and expend your professional network!