Infrachain Summit is a gathering dedicated to blockchain topics where governance meets technology and compliance meets operations.
It will focus on the governance and compliance aspects of Blockchain without loosing out of sight the technical implications. Concrete business cases will be presented during the program for you to adapt best practices in your own company.
- 8.30 am Registration
- 9.00 am Opening: Fabrice Croiseaux, Chairman, Infrachain a.s.b.l.
- 9.10 am Welcome: BCEE
- 9.20 am Introduction keynote: Marc Hansen, Minister Delegate for Digitalisation
- 9.50 am Industry keynote: Paul Brody, EY Global Innovation Leader ─ Blockchain
- 10.20 am Use case: VNX
- 10.35 am Keynote: Vitaly Bondar, CEO, “Data Management Infrastructure on Blockchain”
- 10.50 am Coffee break
- 11.15 am Keynote: Tadej Slapnik, Head of Advisory board of European Blockchain Hub
- 11.45 am Use case: Frank Roessig, Head Digital Solutions for Finance, Proximus Luxembourg, “European Notary Blockchain”
- 12.00 am Use case: Iulian Nita, Blockchain expert, “European Financial Transparency Gateway”
- 12.30 am Networking Lunch
- 1.30 pm Use case: BCEE, “KYC on DLT”
- 2.00 pm Use case: Alexander Skripalshchikov, R&D manager, Net Service, “Blockchain at your desk”
- 2.15 pm Use case: Global Cargo Forum
- 2.30 pm Use case: CelesOS
- 3.00 pm Use case: HQLAˣ
- 3.15 pm Coffee Break
- 3.45 pm Keynote
- 4.15 pm Panel discussion: “The impact of blockchain on the economy”
- 5.00 pm Closing remarks
- 5.15 pm Networking Cocktail