MICROSOFT and SECURITYMADEIN.LU invite four candidates to the European Parliament elections to discuss political decisions on cybersecurity.
Cybersecurity Breakfasts are meetings in which members of the cyber security community gather regularly to share knowledge and insights on a specific topic. Each of these events is usually sponsored by an organisation that is particularly involved in the topic of the month and can bring significant value from its experience in the field.
8:30 : Registration opens
9:00 : Keynote : “EU cyber norms: which issues to tackle and what room for further development?” by Lorelien Hoet, Government Affairs Director Belux - Microsoft
9:20 : Round table discussion with the participation of:
- Christophe Hansen - Christian Social People’s Party / Chrëschtlech-Sozial Vollekspartei
- Loris Meyer - Democratic Party / Demokratesch Partei
- Nicolas Schmit - Socialist Workers’Party / Lëtzebuerger Sozialistesch Aarbechterpartei
- Tilly Metz - The Greens / Déi Gréng
- Lorelien Hoet - Microsoft
moderated by Pascal Steichen, CEO of SECURITYMADEIN.LU
10:00 : Conclusions and coffee